2018 was a rather intense year for me. It was an accurate balance of ups and down but for the most part I’ve learned…A LOT - mostly about myself, also about other people, about life which is scary but also fascinating all at the same time.
I love life.
And even though sometimes everything seems wrong, hard, complicated, I try to stay positive and remember myself about me.
It’s my life and I can do whatever I want and I can achieve whatever I want, so it’s very important to remember that at all times.
With that being said, I wanna do a lil recap of my 18 favourite outfits (which was VERY hard to narrow down ngl…laughs) and also share 8 eye opening things I’ve learned in 2018…
Without further ado, lets go winkwink …
Stop trying to change people!…Well, but the only person that you can change is YOU.
2. Believe in YOURSELF and look into the mirror and by really looking at you, you will see your true beauty.
3. Vitamin C is an actual GAME CHANGER!
4. Sunscreen is really the one that you should use EVERY SINGLE DAY.
5. Coffee doesn’t really wake you up…it’s all about your mind set…lols !
6. Crying ist not always sadness - it’s also a relieve!
7. A sober life is fucking awesome cause you’re never hangover, you have all the crazy stories to tell IN DETAIL and you can act like a fool and no one will say anything…lols 2.0 !!
8. Acceptance will bring you peace.
If you could’t already tell, most of the outfits are summer fits and thats cause I fucking LOVE summer and this winter again showed me I really fucking hate winter…laughs
Nevertheless winter fashion can be fun too but I’m so ready for spring and summer, longer and brighter days and this no coat, no scarf, no cold feeling…