So today I thought to celebrate my 10th post, we should take the mask off and get a bit more personal. And if you didn't already noticed my fave colour is red - and yes I have smeared lipstick all over my face...honestly that was great fun.
I've been doing this for 2 and half months now and I love it so far. The combination of writing and photography – in particular film photography is just fantastic. I’ve never felt that creative in my live so far.
To say it in short words…I’m happy.
Starting off with an obvious one:
1. I love writing…especially poems…uh I love it so much. I wish I could talk for the rest of my life in form of poems. That would be dreamlike.
2. (This one kinda goes hand in hand with the first one) I love it when people talk like they’re from an other century…extreme polite and eloquent.
3. I love talking with my eyes and in form of gestures – on other note I HATE smalltalk. And talking on the phone…Omg hate it! laughs
4. I get very creative when I’m sad or melancholic and very motivated when I’m happy.
5. I have my best ideas when I’m out and about or on the tube cause people I see doing their daily life brings me the greatest inspiration. Why? Because it’s honest and real.
6. I love it when a guy calls his girl “beautiful” – “Hey beautiful.” (That literally gives me Goosebumps) – gentlemen fascinate me.
7. I very easily get bored: bored of the same food, of the same style, of the same music, of the same place. Life means development and change for me. I called it the Art of Living – the living Art to try out something new and also be someone new. That is what I LOVE about fashion. I can literally be a different person every single day but at the same time it’s always me - just in a new facet.
8. My music taste is very broad… From Mozart to Skrillex everything is included. Laughs But besides that I like to do this weird thing of keeping it most of the times by myself what I’m listening to…I don’t know why I like to do that but its like my own little cosmos then, it’s a kinda “me myself dancing on the moon thing” – Well, I don’t know if that’s a thing but at least its my kinda thing…smiles
9. I love laughing…SO MUCH. But in the last two years I’ve also cried a lot. And to be honest I think that’s important for your journey of life and finding yourself on your way to experience both ends of the spectrum so I’m thankful for being fully emotional. Cause that is me.
10. I love my life – I love myself.
By the end of the day all what really matters is the relationship that we have with ourselves. And I think that is one, if not THE one fact that is making me so happy at the moment. Cause all we need is love and especially for ourselves.